The Simplyhealth Great North Run is the premier event in the Great Run series and firmly established as the world's greatest half marathon.
Starting in Newcastle, the course takes in the iconic Tyne Bridge, goes through Gateshead passing the famous international athletics stadium and finishes in the coastal town of South Shields. Live music, the red arrows, on-course refreshments and thousands of cheering supporters will keep you motivated every step of the way.
So what are you waiting for? Join #TeamBones today. Run until there's a cure.
As part of Team Bones you will receive:
- Exclusive access to the #TeamBones Training Zone to get you ready for the big day
- A dedicated contact who will give you personal support all the way to the start line
- Expert fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips.
- A technical #TeamBones running top
- Cheering packs to give your supporters for race day
Most importantly we will provide you with a reason to put in those months of training and fundraising, because you know that your efforts are going towards saving lives and improving outcomes for people affected by primary bone cancer.