With Bone Cancer Research Trust's head office being based in Leeds, you can be sure of overwhelming support along the route!
The Leeds Half Marathon – which this year celebrates its 33rd outing - is firmly established as one of the highlights on Leeds’ sporting calendar thanks to its challenging course, enthusiastic crowds and fantastic atmosphere.
The route starts in The Headrow alongside Victoria Gardens, heads out of the city centre, takes in a section of the Ring Road and returns via Abbey Road and Kirkstall Road before finishing in Cookridge Street alongside Millennium Square.
So what are you waiting for? Join #TeamBones today. Run until there's a cure.
As part of Team Bones you will receive:
- A dedicated contact who will give you one to one support all the way
- Fundraising pack with materials and tips to make your fundraising a huge success
- A technical Team Bones running top
- Iron on letters to personalise your running top
- Access to professional training plans
- Cheering packs to give your supporters for race day
Most importantly we will provide you with a reason to put in those months of training and fundraising, because you know that your efforts are going towards saving lives and improving outcomes for people affected by primary bone cancer.