Ride with #TeamBones in 2018
Our 300 mile, 4 day bike ride takes us through the beautiful Kent countryside to Dover, before crossing the Channel to Calais. Our route takes us along quiet French country lanes, through traditional market towns with views of the rolling, green fields of northern France, passing the war memorials and cemeteries of the Somme. The pièce de resistance of the this cycle challenge will; be the spectacular view of the Eiffel tower, which marks the finish line in the centre of this famous city.
You don't need to be a fitness fanatic to do this challenge, the route is suitable for even the most occasional cyclist and the majority of people on the trip will not necessarily have done anything like this before.
- Click Here for the Full Brochure - London to Paris
So what are you waiting for? Join #TeamBones today. Cycle until there's a cure.
When you join a #TeamBones adventure you receive
- A FREE #TeamBones hoodie, t-shirt, cycle jersey & water bottle when you hit your fundraising target ready for your adventure
- A dedicated contact right here at #TeamBones HQ who will give you one to one support all the way
- Lots of fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
Places are limited and go on a first come, first served basis, so join this #TeamBones adventure as soon as you can!
Your questions answered:
- Duration? 4 days, 3 nights
- What's not included? Alcoholic drinks and tips, bicycle hire – it is requested that all participants bring their own bike – road bikes are highly recommended, bicycle insurance, travel insurance.
- What will you need? Apart from come cycling shorts you don't need any specialist kit!
- Full Brochure - London to Paris
Fundraising Options Explained:
Option A:Raising a Minimum Sponsorship: You pay the non-refundable Registration Fee to Global Adventure Challenges. In addition, you then commit to raising the minimum sponsorship as shown. You send the sponsorship money to your chosen charity as you raise it. 80% of the minimum sponsorship MUST be received by the charity no later than 11 weeks before departure. Failure to do so may mean non-participation in the challenge. Your chosen charity will decide when the remaining 20% should be received - this is a normally a couple of weeks after your return to the UK. Proof of pledges may be required. The balance of the challenge costs will be paid for you by your charity out of the sponsorship raised. Please do try and raise as much as you can, as every penny you raise over the minimum sponsorship will be retained by your charity too. Please note, you will also be required to contribute towards the cost of Airport Taxes and Fuel Surcharge (if applicable)
Self-Funding: You pay the non-refundable Registration Fee to Global Adventure Challenges. 10 weeks before departure, you will receive an invoice to pay the challenge balance. This is in addition to the Registration Fee and is to be paid no later than 8 weeks prior to departure. Although there is no minimum sponsorship target, you are encouraged to raise as much as possible for your charity should you choose to fundraise. Please note, you will also be required to contribute towards the cost of Airport Taxes and Fuel Surcharge (if applicable).