Take on the streets of Manchester with #TeamBones!
Great entertainment, outstanding crowd support and glorious finish at Emirates Old Trafford, the home of Lancashire Cricket Club. The course is incredibly flat with only a canal and the tram tracks to cross giving you any incline. Additionally, it is very straight meaning no speed sapping bends - the finish 'straight' is almost 2.5 miles long!! To give you an idea of how fast this course is, 74% of the first 50 finishers ran a personal best or a season best. 56% of the top 250 ran a PB or SB. This is your half marathon to literally smash it!
So what are you waiting for? Join #TeamBones today. Run until there's a cure.
As part of Team Bones you will receive:
- A dedicated contact who will give you one to one support all the way
- Fundraising pack with materials and tips to make your fundraising a huge success
- A technical Team Bones running top
- Iron on letters to personalise your running top
- Access to professional training plans
- Cheering packs to give your supporters for race day
Most importantly we will provide you with a reason to put in those months of training and fundraising, because you know that your efforts are going towards saving lives and improving outcomes for people affected by primary bone cancer.