The Rhodri Jones 5K Fun Run is a 5k run along Swansea Beach. The perfect event for keen runners, joggers and walkers alike! Whatever your ability, however fast or slow you choose to complete the 5K - the aim of this event is for the whole family to have fun and support a worthy cause.
It couldn't be easier to get involved!
- Follow the 'Join #TeamBones' link on this page
- Receive your free welcome pack
- Raise as much as you can
- Turn up and pay on the day
- Run, have fun and receive your very own finishers medal!
This is a supporter lead event in support of the Rhodri Jones Memorial Appeal, a Special Fund of the Bone Cancer Research Trust, raising funds for life saving research into osteosarcoma.
Why join #TeamBones?
As part of #TeamBones you will receive...
- A free fundraising pack
- #TeamBones t-shirt to wear on your run
- Your very own shiny Rhodri Jones Fun Run finisher's medal!
- Dedicated fundraising support
Most importantly we will provide you with an incredible reason to get involved, because you know that your efforts are going towards saving lives and improving outcomes for people affected by primary bone cancer.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com