This is one fantastic event with an incredible route! You'll cycle down closed roads and take in the iconic sights of London before heading out to the beautiful Surrey hills in a modified version of the London 2012 Olympic Road Race. And whats more, our 2017 team will be joined by Olympic Gold Medallist Matt Gotrell MBE as he swaps oars for bars in this epic challenge!
Whether you are a seasoned club cyclist or just starting out, this is the perfect ride for you. There's leg-busting climbs and spectacular scenery before you cross the finish line on The Mall.
So what are you waiting for? Join #TeamBones today. Cycle until there's a cure.
As part of Team Bones you will receive:
- A superb Riders Reception for you and your supporters on The Mall at the ICA!
- Exclusive access to the #TeamBones Training Zone complete with beginner, intermediate and experienced cycling training guides!
- Dedicated support from #TeamBones HQ all the way!
- Incredible fundraising materials, ideas and top tips
- A professional #TeamBones cycle jersey
- Cheering packs to give your supporters for race day
Most importantly we will provide you with the best reason to put in those months of training and fundraising, because you know that your efforts are going towards saving lives and improving outcomes for people affected by primary bone cancer!