Rock your way around the half or full marathon course with live bands performing along the route. Starting at the Albert Dock on Liverpool's Waterfront before heading off towards Penny Lane and the world-famous home of The Beatles, The Cavern Club, the route takes in everything that is magical about Liverpool.
After the finish you'll be awarded a unique commemorative VIP charity 'Run, Rock, Raise' medal in addition to the standard race finisher's 'bling' and the Official Technical Race Tee. Then it's off to the beer garden to celebrate your fantastic achievement and enjoy the Concert.
So what are you waiting for? Join #TeamBones today. Run until there's a cure.
As part of Team Bones you will receive:
- A dedicated contact who will give you one to one support all the way
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- A technical Team Bones running top
- Access to professional training plans
- Cheering packs to give your supporters for race day
Most importantly we will provide you with a reason to put in those months of training and fundraising, because you know that your efforts are going towards saving lives and improving outcomes for people affected by primary bone cancer.