You will summit the highest mountain in Wales and see an amazing panorama of the surrounding area. The route comp[rises of breathtaking, rugged scenery and rewarding trekking for those who take on this on day trek. Will you conquer the top of Wales at 3,560 feet?
So what are you waiting for? Join this #TeamBones adventure today & trek until there's a cure.
When you join a #TeamBones adventure you receive:
- A FREE #TeamBones hoodie & t-shirt when you hit your fundraising target to wear on your adventure
- A dedicated contact right here at #TeamBones HQ who will give you one to one support all the way
- Lots of fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- Exclusive access and use of the #TeamBones Training Zone if you need it
Places are limited and go on a first come, first served basis, so join this #TeamBones adventure as soon as you can!
Your questions answered:
- Duration? 2 days, 1 night
- Accommodation (tents) & meals are included!
- What will you need? Some good trekking boots and trekking poles (if you like to use them)
- What's not included? Alcoholic drinks, private travel insurance, own personal kit and transport between Llanberis and your home
- Full Brochure - Snowdon
Fundraising Options Explained:
Raising a Minimum Sponsorship: You pay the non-refundable Registration Fee to Global Adventure Challenges. In addition, you then commit to raising the minimum sponsorship as shown. You send the sponsorship money to your chosen charity as you raise it. 80% of the minimum sponsorship MUST be received by the charity no later than 11 weeks before departure. Failure to do so may mean non-participation in the challenge. Your chosen charity will decide when the remaining 20% should be received - this is a normally a couple of weeks after your return to the UK. Proof of pledges may be required. The balance of the challenge costs will be paid for you by your charity out of the sponsorship raised. Please do try and raise as much as you can, as every penny you raise over the minimum sponsorship will be retained by your charity too.
Self-Funding: You pay the non-refundable Registration Fee to Global Adventure Challenges. 10 weeks before departure, you will receive an invoice to pay the challenge balance. This is in addition to the Registration Fee and is to be paid no later than 8 weeks prior to departure. Although there is no minimum sponsorship target, you are encouraged to raise as much as possible for your charity should you choose to fundraise.
Please contact us if you have any questions.