Organised by the same people as the London Marathon, The Big Half is set to become a staple event in any runner's diary. Running from Tower Bridge and finishing in Greenwich, where The Big Festival will entice runners, friends, families and local communities to celebrate London's colourful and diverse culture.
The Big Festival will celebrate London’s diversity with a huge range of food, music and entertainment throughout the day in Greenwich. There will be local traders serving food from around the world, music, performances from community groups and fun activities and fitness classes for the whole family to enjoy.
General entries for the event have sold out so join #TeamBones today to secure one of our guaranteed places and be part of something special!
So what are you waiting for? Join #TeamBones today. Run until there's a cure.
As part of Team Bones you will receive:
- A dedicated contact who will give you one to one support all the way
- Fundraising pack with materials and tips to make your fundraising a huge success
- A technical Team Bones running top
- Iron on letters to personalise your running top
- Access to professional training plans
- Cheering packs to give your supporters for race day
Most importantly we will provide you with a reason to put in those months of training and fundraising, because you know that your efforts are going towards saving lives and improving outcomes for people affected by primary bone cancer.