Explore one of Britain’s most inspiring National Parks, The Peak District, renowned for its impressive network of footpaths, bridleways and breath-taking views. Both routes start in the beautiful Hope Valley, the 25km route encompasses part of the beautiful Ladybower reservoir and on the 50km route you’ll summit Kinder Scout.
The TrekFest package
Full back up and support through Global Adventure Challenges, marshalled checkpoints offering complimentary snacks, refreshments, hot and cold drinks. There will also be hot food stops where you can relax and refuel. Support vehicles will be along the route and mountain leaders on trail providing extra support…and don’t forget you’ll have a whole lot of fun.
Option A ' Minimum Sponsorship'
Participant pays a non-refundable registration fee of £60pp on 25km/£70pp on 50km
Then raises a minimum sponsorship of £180pp on 25km /£330pp on 50km
Option B 'Self-Funded'
Participant pays a non-refundable registration fee of £60pp on 25km/ £70pp on 50km
Then pays the challenge balance (no later than 4 weeks before the challenge) of £55pp on 25km/ £100pp on 50km
Option C 'Full Discounted Payment'
Participant pays a non-refundable discounted total payment at registration of £105pp on 25km / £160pp on 50km
To register and find out more information follow this link.
When you join a #TeamBones adventure you receive
- A FREE #TeamBones ti-shirt to wear on the day of your challenge
- A dedicated contact right here at #TeamBones HQ who will give you one to one support all the way
- Lots of fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- Exclusive access and use of the #TeamBones Training Zone if you need it
- Places are limited and go on a first come, first served basis, so join this #TeamBones adventure as soon as you can!