Conquer the breadth of Britain by bike! Starting with back tyres dipped in the Irish Sea in Whitehaven, this cycling adventure encompasses some of the best scenery Britain has to offer as you tackle the touch 136 mile ride to Tynemouth.
So what are you waiting for? Join this #TeamBones adventure today & cycle until there's a cure.
When you join a #TeamBones adventure you receive:
- A FREE #TeamBones hoodie, t-shirt, cycle jersey & water bottle when you hit your fundraising target ready for your adventure
- A dedicated contact right here at #TeamBones HQ who will give you one to one support all the way
- Lots of fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- Exclusive access and use of the #TeamBones Training Zone if you need it
Places are limited and go on a first come, first served basis, so join this #TeamBones adventure as soon as you can!
Your questions answered:
- Duration? 4 days, 3 nights
- Accommodation, meals, water / refreshments, back up vehicles, route markers, mechanic, first aid support and transfer of participants and bikes back to start venue are all included!
- What will you need? Your own bicycle, helmet and cycling shorts
- What's not included? Alcoholic drinks, bicycle, bicycle insurance or private travel insurance
- Read more about this incredible adventure and the full itinerary now: Full Brochure - Coast to Coast
Fundraising Options Explained:
Raising a Minimum Sponsorship: You pay the non-refundable Registration Fee to Global Adventure Challenges. In addition, you then commit to raising the minimum sponsorship as shown. You send the sponsorship money to your chosen charity as you raise it. 80% of the minimum sponsorship MUST be received by the charity no later than 11 weeks before departure. Failure to do so may mean non-participation in the challenge. Your chosen charity will decide when the remaining 20% should be received - this is a normally a couple of weeks after you have competed the event. Proof of pledges may be required. The balance of the challenge costs will be paid for you by your charity out of the sponsorship raised. Please do try and raise as much as you can, as every penny you raise over the minimum sponsorship will be retained by your charity too.
Self-Funding: You pay the non-refundable Registration Fee to Global Adventure Challenges. 10 weeks before departure, you will receive an invoice to pay the challenge balance. This is in addition to the Registration Fee and is to be paid no later than 8 weeks prior to the event. Although there is no minimum sponsorship target, you are encouraged to raise as much as possible for your charity should you choose to fundraise.
Please contact us if you have any questions.