Gerrards Cross Fun Run - Coronavirus (COVID-19) UpdateDue to concerns over public safety, and in-keeping with current advice from the UK government regarding the present COVID19 outbreak, the organisers of the Gerrards Cross Fun Run have decided to cancel this year's event. We are incredibly grateful to be supported by this fantastic vent and look forward to being part of it in 2021.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please email email@example.com.
Gerrards Cross’ biggest community event is back for 2020 and we’re thrilled that Liberty’s Legacy, a Special Fund of the Bone Cancer Research Trust, has been selected as one of the charity partners!
This fun-filled event promises to be a fantastic day for all the family.
- 5K Run - The main event! Run solo or enter as a team with your friends and family
- Children's Races - Children under 10 can be entered into the child friendly race
- Jog with your dog - Got a 4-legged fury friend who'd love to be part of the fun? Register to run with them in the main race
- Food & Drink - A fantastic selection of food and beverages will be served all day
- Activities & Stalls - Live music, children’s activities and fundraising stalls
By taking part in the GX Fun Run you will be helping fund life-saving research into Ewing sarcoma, the form of primary bone cancer that Liberty had. Your support will mean that the outcomes for other teenagers, children and adults facing Ewing Sarcoma are improved and our research will be able to continue, until there's a cure.
Let us know once you've secured your place by clicking here so we can send you your welcome pack and t-shirt. If you are running for Liberty's Legacy please head to their Facebook page here and drop them a message to say you are supporting Liberty's Legacy, the first 100 sign ups will receive #TeamLibs butterfly wings!
This is an external event organised by GX Fun Run. Entry fees will be split between the 3 chosen charity partners.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org