A truly Yorkshire Marathon, this exciting event showcases the very best of the City of York and its surrounding countryside.
The Yorkshire Marathon very quickly established itself as one of the highlights of the North's sporting year. This popular and picturesque run, with fantastic PB potential, takes participants past some of the beautiful city of York's splendid historic sites and along scenic country lanes, making it an attractive prospect for runners of all abilities.
So what are you waiting for? Join #TeamBones today. Run until there's a cure.
As part of Team Bones you will receive:
- A dedicated contact who will give you one to one support all the way
- Fundraising pack with materials and tips to make your fundraising a huge success
- A technical Team Bones running top
- Iron on letters to personalise your running top
- Access to professional training plans
- Cheering packs to give your supporters for race day
Most importantly we will provide you with a reason to put in those months of training and fundraising, because you know that your efforts are going towards saving lives and improving outcomes for people affected by primary bone cancer.