Registration has now closed for 2019. If you would like to join #TeamBones in 2020 please select "Register Interest" on the right hand side.
Register bright and early in Horton-in-Ribblesdale where you will be greeted by the BCRT team and our guides from Kuta Outdoors who will ensure you are registered and ready to go. You will then head off through the village to your first summit: Pen-y-Ghent, followed by Whernside and finally Ingleborough before descending back into Horton and across the finish line!
As part of #TeamBones you will receive:
- Your very own #TeamBonesTrek finisher's medal once you cross the finish line
- #TeamBones t-shirt to wear on your adventure
- Access to FREE training walks
- An invitation to a VIP event at Go Outdoors PLUS a free discount card to ensure you have all the kit you need to take on your challenge
- Hands on support throughout your #TeamBones challenge, with a dedicated contact at #TeamBones HQ
- Lots of fundraising materials, tips and ideas to help you smash your fundraising goal
- Support on the day from the experts at Kuta Outdoors who will ensure you complete the trek safely
Here's what some of our fantastic walkers had to say about the #TeamBonesTrek 2018...
"This year I felt ready to take on a challenge and the Yorkshire Three Peaks was perfect as it meant I could do it with my friends. Everyone at Team Bones was brilliant and so supportive in the run up to the event and especially on the day. I'll never forget the day or the amazing people I met on the walk. I feel so proud of myself and my friends. We did it!" - Kerry, Yorkshire Three Peaks Conqueror 2018
"I finished with my brother Geoff and friend Jason. The whole trek was tough but amazing with fantastic views, weather was hot but brilliant. ...It was a day I'll definitely remember." - Steve, Yorkshire Three Peaks Conqueror 2018
"I have never taken on challenge this big before. The day was harder than i thought it would be, however it was really lovely meeting the families of people who were affected by bone cancer. Also the guys leading the walk were amazing, pushing you along at the right time and encouraging us all the way" - Jean, Yorkshire Three Peaks Conqueror 2018