One Peak - 6.2miles/10km
The One Peak challenge is perfect for those wanting a flavour of the Yorkshire Three Peaks experience, including capable children. Starting in Horton-in-Ribblesdale you will ascend Pen-y-Ghent taking in the stunning views of the National Park before looping back to the finish line in Horton-in-Ribblesdale to receive your well-earned medal!
Classic - 24.5 miles/38km
The traditional Yorkshire Three Peaks route. Starting bright and early in Horton-in-Ribblesdale you'll follow our guides up Pen-Y-Ghent, past Ribblehead Viaduct to ascend Whernside and finally tackle the short scramble up Ingleborough before heading back into Horton-in-Ribblesdale and across the finish line - all in under 12 hours!
For details of entry fees and minimum fundraising pledges please see the options on the right hand side of this page.
As part of #TeamBones you will receive...
- Your very own #TeamBonesTrek finisher's medal once you cross the finish line
- #TeamBones t-shirt to wear on your adventure
- Access to FREE training walks
- Hands on support throughout your #TeamBones challenge, with a dedicated contact at #TeamBones HQ
- Lots of fundraising materials, tips and ideas to help you smash your fundraising goal
- Support on the day from the experts at Kuta Outdoors who will ensure you complete the trek safely
Here's what one of our fantastic walkers had to say about the #TeamBonesTrek...
"This year I felt ready to take on a challenge and the Yorkshire Three Peaks was perfect as it meant I could do it with my friends. Everyone at Team Bones was brilliant and so supportive in the run up to the event and especially on the day. I'll never forget the day or the amazing people I met on the walk. I feel so proud of myself and my friends. We did it!" - Kerry, Yorkshire Three Peaks Conqueror
Please read the Terms and Conditions of Entry before signing up.