Bake it for Bone Cancer Awareness Week!
We're calling on all you brilliant bakers to rise to the occasion and Bake it for Bone Cancer on Friday 15th October! Get baking your best brownies, delicious delights and tasty treats to help save lives! Why not invite your local schools, businesses and community to get involved too? Afterall... who doesn't love cakes?!
If you can't join us on 15th October but would still like to take part, no problem! You could host a Bake it Day any time throughout Bone Cancer Awareness Week, from 11th-17th October.
Our free fun-filled Bake It For Bone Cancer pack has everything you need to have a tea-riffic time...
- Fun stickers - including that all important ⭐ Baker sticker!
- Tasty #TeamBones recipes, bright bun wrappers and 'Bake It' yourself bunting
- A money box for all the dough
- Fun games, including; Pin the bone on the skeleton, Guess the sweets in the Jar and colouring sheets
- A nice big poster to advertise your event (and a thank you one for afterwards too!)
- A lead baker #TeamBones t-shirt
...Plus we'll give you all the support you need! The icing on the cake is that you're helping to save lives!
Let's bake it personal!
Bake for a family member, bake for a dear friend or simply bake for a cure! You can now personalise your very own Bake it for Bone Cancer event to show the ones you love the most, how much they mean to you. Download and personalise your sign and don't forget to share your photos with us via email or tag us on social media.
Stay safe whilst fundraising
The health and safety of all of our supporters is our number one priority. Due to the current challenges posed by COVID-19 we want to make sure that you're keeping safe whilst planning your event. All fundraising activity undertaken by members of the public must adhere to current government guidelines around events and social distancing.