Between 22nd May and 10th July (2020) we held weekly webinars, giving you a chance to discover more about research and ask questions from your home using your computer, tablet or phone.
Who was it for?
Our free webinars were open to all of the primary bone cancer community (researchers, medical professionals, patients, family members and anyone interested in bone cancer research).
- 22nd May 16:00 - The changing landscape of bone cancer research - Dr Zoe Davison & Dr Viqui Vinader. Watch now here.
- 29th May 16:00 - Understanding DNA & RNA in bone cancer research - Dr Darrell Green. Watch now here.
- 5th June 16:00 - Bone development and what can go wrong - Professor Alison Gartland. Watch now here.
- 12th June 16:00 - Immune-based treatments in Ewing sarcoma - Tyler Barr & Dr Fiona Errington-Mais. Watch now here.
- 19th June 16:00 - Modifying Methotrexate for Osteosarcoma - a magic bullet? - Professor Robert Falconer & Hannah Spencer. Watch now here.
- 26th June 16:00 - Progress in chondrosarcoma research - Professor Adrienne Flanagan. Watch now here.
- 3rd July 16:00 - Progress in chordoma research - Dr Adam Cribbs & Dr Lucia Cottone. Watch now here.
- 10th July 16:00 - Progress in research - bone cancer stem-like cells - Dr Elizabeth Roundhill. Watch now here.
We hope you enjoyed our first series of #BiteSizeResearch. If you attended, please give us your feedback and help shape any future series that we do. Simply click here.