Your chance to discover more and ask questions from your home using your computer, tablet or phone.
Each week our 1 hour webinar will explore a new topic related to primary bone cancer research with up to two experts.
Who is it for?
Our free webinars are open to all of the primary bone cancer community (researchers, medical professionals, patients, family members and anyone interested in bone cancer research).
How does it work?
We will be using Zoom to host the webinars. To join a webinar please register in advance. 1 hour prior to the webinar starting, we will send you an email with full joining details.
At the start of each webinar a host will introduce the experts who will share updates and a talk with you. Throughout the talk you will be able to ask questions using the 'comments' feature. The host will then put your questions to the experts in a Q&A session after their talk. The webinars will last a maximum of 1 hour each.
- 22nd May 16:00 - The changing landscape of bone cancer research - Dr Zoe Davison & Dr Viqui Vinader. Watch now here.
- 29th May 16:00 - Understanding DNA & RNA in bone cancer research - Dr Darrell Green. Watch now here.
Confirmed future webinars
- 5th June 16:00 - Bone development and what can go wrong - Professor Alison Gartland
- 12th June 16:00 - Immune-based treatments in Ewing sarcoma - Professor Graham Cook, Tyler Barr & Dr Fiona Errington-Mais
- 26th June 16:00 - Progress in chondrosarcoma research - Professor Adrienne Flanagan
- 3rd July 16:00 - Progress in chordoma research - Dr Adam Cribbs & Dr Lucia Cottone