We provide a dedicated Support & Information Service, which is available to anyone affected by primary bone cancer. Our approach to the service is dynamic and patient-led in a bid to provide all-round holistic help to all of those who access our service.
We aim to provide our community with an extra layer of support on top of that provided by your doctors and nurses, who we work hand-in-hand with to ensure we provide accurate information or signpost you to the most relevant organisation to help you. Our service includes:
- A freephone Support & Information Line
- Confidential and professional support
- Access to reliable, accurate and award-winning bone cancer and bone tumour specific information
- Correct signposting to organisations that can also assist you
- Access to patient stories and the opportunity to be connected with others, who have had similar experiences
- An annual conference, bringing together our community in a supportive and save environment
- Bone cancer & bone tumour support groups across the UK
- Dedicated digital support groups
You remain at the centre of everything we do, our Service & Information Service is your service and we would like you to help us continually shape it, ensuring we are always meeting your needs.
You are not alone. If you need support our Support Team are on hand and here for you, please call us on 0800 111 4855, email us or complete the below form and we will contact you back as soon as possible.