We provide a dedicated Support & Information Service, which is available to anyone affected by primary bone cancer. Our approach to the service is dynamic and patient-led in a bid to provide holistic support to all of those who access our service. Call our Support & Information Line now on 0800 111 4855.
We aim to provide our community with an added layer of support on top of that provided by your doctors and nurses, who we work hand-in-hand with. Whether it is helping you to find accurate information or signposting you to another relevant organisation, we are here for you.
Our service includes:
- A freephone Support & Information Line - 0800 111 4855 (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm)
- Financial assistance grants for every new patient in the UK
- Virtual primary bone cancer & bone tumour support groups across the UK
- Confidential and professional support from our Support & Information Team
- Access to reliable, accurate and award-winning bone cancer and bone tumour specific information
- An annual conference, bringing together our community in a supportive and safe environment
- A library of Support & Information Webinars, covering topics pertinent to primary bone cancer
- Dedicated primary bone cancer/ bone tumour digital support groups
- Correct signposting to organisations that can also assist you
- Access to patient stories and the opportunity to be connected with others, who have had similar experiences
You remain at the centre of everything we do, our Service & Information Service is your service and we would like you to help us continually shape it, ensuring we are always meeting your needs.
You are not alone. If you need support, our Support & Information Team are on hand and here for you. Please call us on 0800 111 4855, email us or complete the below form and we will contact you back as soon as possible.